Friday, July 12, 2013

Vacation, how I've missed you.

 I've been back at work for five days and I swear it feels like my last vacation was at least two months ago. It was heaven while it lasted, though, and I wanted to share some photos from the week with you.

See you soon, PI!


Brian and Blue went out the day before Blue and I left. When Bucca and I finally met up with Bri Friday afternoon, I put Buc in the truck....and it was clear he wasn't going anywhere.

He was MUCH happier when we finally got to the deck. Can you blame him?!
Blue snoozed. A lot.
He definitely has this vacation thing down.
It rained quite a bit early in the week. Like, torrential downpours.
But once it cleared up, this is what awaited.

It's so beautiful and peaceful sitting on the deck, you forget what waits for you on the other side of the gate.
Fourth of July night, we were treated to the most beautiful sky.

It was nearly as breath-taking as the fireworks that followed.
Like a nighttime rainbow.
Happy hour!
The week started with this delicious grown-up ginger lemonade.
Wine on the upstairs deck. <Great for checking out the neighbors! ;-) >
Two favorites from the Plum Island Grille:
Watermelon Smash (think watermelon Jolly Rancher)
and the infamous Plumtini.
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment