Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fancy Chocolate-Dipped Oreos

One of my very favorite food blogs is The Italian Dish. I love her photos and the stories she tells about her travels, her family, and they food they enjoy. Her Classic Pumpkin Roll was a huge hit at Thanksgiving, and it was her post about meat grinding that prompted me to ask for a meat grinder for Christmas.

Elaine, the blogger at The Italian Dish, details everything about these dipped cookies right here on her site. She includes step by step photos, as well as links to purchase the mold and the transfers. The girls and I gave them a shot on cookie day, and they were fun and easy to make. There are a ton of different transfer designs that would be fun for different holidays and birthdays.

The Christmas transfers are super cute - we used the gingerbread men, snowflakes, and Santa hats.  I also did some with just Christmas sprinkles, which turned out well, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment