Sunday, October 2, 2011

White Chicken Enchiladas - Day Two Recipe

I'm way behind on posting some really great recipes, and what better day to get caught up but on a windy, rainy Sunday.  And wait until you see what we have planned for our Sunday Funday meal this afternoon....!

I told you last month about these delicious White Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce. They were super easy and so tasty that I was determined not to let the extra chicken filling go to waste.

So, the next night, I made these Chicken Enchilada Panini for dinner. Using those 100 calorie sandwich thins and my woefully under appreciated George Foreman Grill, a half a cup of the filling and a little extra shredded cheese as the "glue,"  I had a quick, satisfying dinner. I might even make extra filling next time so I can make these panini again!



No comments:

Post a Comment